Behind the Rheem Theater, Moraga. 350 Park St, Moraga
Brought to you by hares Bob Fossie and FMPumps.
Weather: a cool 73° and cloudy
Features a tree house and boulder painting
This is an all new trail but we will be meeting at the same place where we met last time we hared, at the (Harry) Rheem Theater, Moraga, out back, as they say. Special prize for the best Harry Reems impersonation.
- Turkey 5.5mi/800ft
- Eagle 7.5mi/1800ft (3 T/E splits)
- Walkers search for "Hacienda de las Flores Park" about a mile away
- Includes our traditional jello shots.
- Doggies ok for the full route.
- Strollers will need to be handled by two people for some parts of the Eagle or seek an alternate route.
- Slippery in some sections.
- No PO.
- Lots of shiggy, but recently reduced to 1/2 inch tall
- One shady beer check.
On After-After at the Canyon Club Brewery, 1558 Canyon Rd., Moraga.