|When:|| Sunday, March 16, 2014 - 1:00 PM|
|Hare(s):|| Bitch On The Side|
|Details:|| The Legend of *Robin Wood* of Sure-Would Forest and the Annual Tournament of Rogues!|
Hear Ye, Hear Ye - All Ye Beer-Swilling Rascals, Scoundrels, Thieves, Wenches, Tights and Skirts-wearing Hounds and Harriets!
We are hereby gathering on Sunday, the 16th of March in the Year 2014 at 1 O'Clock PM for *Robin Wood's Annual Tournament of Rogues*
There shall be running through sylvan forests and verdant fields with wild game and bovine beasts!
There shall be many tests of your skills and cunning, of your ability to find true trail and to avoid random arrows!
There shall be much drinking and singing and reveling, a few pointless accusations, and then more drinking!
And if it rains, we will simply sit under the trees, tell tall tales of our prowess, and drink until the morrow!
Date: Saturday, March 16, 2014 at 1 PM
Location: Springhill Road Entrance to Briones Regional Park
4028 Springhill Rd, Lafayette, CA
Google Map: https://goo.gl/maps/2zmmM
- Gorgeous Views!
- Turkey and Eagle and Walker Trails
- Beer Check Likely!
- Trail is Dog-Friendly
- Trail is NOT stroller-friendly
- Parking is limited. Carpooling is recommended, perhaps from Rockridge or Lafayette BART. Post to hash email lists if you want to get or give a ride.
- Location is a 3.5-mile bike ride from Lafayette BART station.
- $5 gets you beer, water and snacks
- Even after rain, these trails are dryer than most.
- Bright costumes recommended but not required.
Hare: BOTS (Bitch on the Side).
BOTS requests a *merry* co-hare; no experience necessary. Please email BOTS if you are interested. run_anon at yahoo dot com
View Larger Map